Buscar este blog

sábado, 16 de julio de 2011

Demi Lovato..... Sing My Song For You

Esta es una canción de Demi que quizás muchos no hayáis escuchado porque salió en un episodio especial de Navidad de "Sunny entre estrellas" o "Sonny with a chance".
Aquí os dejo la letra, el vídeo original, y el vídeo con la letra para que la cantéis. 


LETRA:

Didn't know what to get you
Ordinary just wouldn't do
But I just found my perfect gift for you
I hear church bells ringing
Carols singing harmony with me now
You are lookin so lovely
Even If the lights go out
We've got mistletoe and firelight
On this cold december night
The snow outside will set the moon
As I Singin' my song...
We've got mistletoe... and firelight
On this cold december night
The snow outside will set the moon
As I singin' my song...
Singin' my song for you.
VÍDEO ORIGINAL:
VÍDEO CON LETRA:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario